Friday, September 26, 2014

Patiently endure as you await HIS promise!!!!

Today has been a difficult day, but I must always remember "everything is God's timing, not my own, and there are things that I can not always understand."  As I sit here typing and dwelling on today I know that God is greater than I am and He has promised to never leave me nor forsake me.  I must place my trust in Him and I know, at times like these when I do not understand, when I am discouraged, and heartbroken He is in charge of my life and is always faithful.  I know what He has promised and where He is leading us!!!  This is not a setback that He did not foresee!!!

Our paperwork will not be submitted until October 16th.  There are things beyond my control and I trust that God has something great in store for this family.  I know He does and these children, these new members of our family, are in God's hands.  Yes, this seems like a delay, but my God is greater and knows the future.  This is something I can not see and that is the future and why things happen the way they do.  If I continue to put my trust in Him, He will see this through to the end like He has promised!

Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Please continue to pray for us during this time of waiting.  Please pray that there will be no more changes to any of the paperwork that is completed and ready to be submitted.  Please continue to pray that we raise the remainder of the funds needed to complete this adoption.

Thanks to everyone for your continue prayers and support!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment