Friday, June 20, 2014

Another Busy Day

It's been a very busy day!  We finally got our passports ordered.  I am praying the rush we put on them get's them here in less than 2 weeks.  God has showed great favor so far.  My driver's license came in the mail today.  It was perfect timing because they would not take my temporary license for my passport.  Richard has not received his license in the mail, but we found his old passport so he didn't need his license.  He just renewed his old passport.  God led us right to it as well, because it was packed in a box and we weren't even sure if we had it.  At each turn, our God has been so faithful.  Last night we were also contacted by someone who met our daughter about 9 months ago and she had some pictures of her she sent to us as well.  She is so beautiful and her smile keeps us focused in the overwhelming pile of paperwork.  I don't know how many times I have answered the same question just a different way.  These forms are long and tedious.  Thank you to everyone who is praying for us and supporting us!!!  God is so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment