Thursday, July 24, 2014

Our God is AWESOME!!!

Paperwork is coming to an end, at least until we travel to pickup our daughter.  We received a large amount of paperwork today in the mail and immediately sent it to a family who will travel over to our daughter's country on Saturday.  We are so anxious and so excited to see God's hand on this situation.  God is proving that He is mighty and faithful.  
We prayed that our paperwork would be here by the end of this week.  On Tuesday I received a phone call saying we had done some of the papers incorrectly for the third time and they would need to be redone again.  At first, they did not want to hold my papers as I told them I would ship the redone papers overnight to them within the hour.  They said we are overwhelmed with paperwork daily and did not want to hold my papers.  Also, in the same conversation the person on the phone told me that they could not mail the papers back to me because I sent the wrong kind of envelope that would require them to have to go to the post office to drop off and they would not do that.  (Really?)   I assured them I would send another return envelope for all the papers and if she would please ask her supervisor to hold my papers til the next day.  As she put me on hold I prayed "Lord we just need favor here and still need these papers by the end of the week."  When she came back to the phone she said she would hold them and wait for my redone papers.  Now this all happened on Tuesday and today is Thursday when ALL my papers came in the mail to me.  I was able to ship them overnight today for a family traveling Saturday.  God is soooooo good!!!!  His timing is perfect!  PERFECT!!!!!
Please continue to pray for great favor and financial blessing for us!  We have one additional form we need to complete our dossier and send over.  This form has proven to be difficult to get in a timely manner for many families lately.  It would be awesome to get this form before the end of August and mail over.  We do not wish to see any delay and know our God is greater!!!  Can we prove to be the exception here?  Yes, we can because God is mightier and faithful!!!  All the glory goes to our God!!!
We want to thank everyone for their prayers, encouragement and support!!!  We are getting ever closer to holding our daughter in our arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment