Tuesday, August 5, 2014

HE surprises me!!!

Waiting seems to be the hardest part of this adoption.  We sit and wait for the USCIS approval form before we can proceed and the necessary funds to complete this adoption.   We continue to pray that this form comes in very soon.  Why is it at these times doubt seems to set in?  Maybe it's because you know deep down God is leading you, but in these moments of waiting you begin to question yourself.  I am so thankful God is patient with us!  As I began to pray today and ask God to bless, lead and guide me I am so thankful that He is on my side.  He could see my doubt but He loves me so very much!  Yes, He surprised me at lunch time today as we received a very generous donation in the mail towards our adoption.
All I can say is GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment