Tuesday, August 26, 2014

HOPE

Hope!  What is it?  Well, by definition it is a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.  For me this is real!  My hope is to be called the mother of two beautiful children who currently do not know who I am.  It is my expectation!  It's a burning desire deep in my heart!  Some people do not understand my hope.  All I know currently about these two children is what little I've been told by other people.  I cherish the pictures I have received, but it is just a small glimpse into the lives of these children.  Some people say, "you are taking such a risk.  Are you sure you know what you are doing?"  Of course I do!   I will say my hope, my expectation, and my desire come from the Lord!  He has placed this hope in my heart and one thing I know for sure is this hope will become reality very soon.

My daughter, who turns five in September, sits in an orphanage without hope.  She is not alone.  There are so many children who live without this hope.  Year after year they sit without a family and without knowing unconditional love.  They deserve it!  This will be the last year my daughter, my child, will sit without celebrating her birthday.  She is a child who will know what unconditional love from a family is.  My children will always be loved unconditionally by their forever family.  They will learn what HOPE is!

As we get closer to being able to travel we appreciate everyone's prayers and support!!!  Thank you so much for giving hope, not only to us, but also to these two children!!!!  THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment