Wednesday, November 12, 2014

EXCITING NEWS!!!

We have some exciting news today, but it has been a very emotional day!  I was up early praying that we would get word for our DAP appointment.  Of course, we did but I will get to that.  I also had to strip the sheets off my bed to prepare for our new mattress today.  I had no idea getting a new mattress would bring such emotions!  I mean it's over thirteen years old and it no longer provides a good nights sleep.  It just brought back such memories of the day we went to purchase it.  My husband, Richard, and I decided it was a desperate need back in 2001 because I was pregnant with our twin boys, Jacob and Josiah.  I still miss them very much and I can't believe it's been 13 years since their birth.  

Now back to some good news!  We will be leaving on Monday, November 24th to head to our children's country.  We have our DAP appointment on Wednesday, November 26th.  We are so excited!!!!  Our God is so good and so faithful!!!!
Also, it was great news for 5 families today who received their DAP appointment dates.  We will all be having our appointments before Thanksgiving.  Our team will be very busy helping all of these families bring home these children to their forever families!

READY, SET, GO!!!!

Please keep praying for our family as we make preparations to travel.  We still need funds to complete our adoption and would appreciate any help you can provide!

Thank you so much!!!

reecesrainbow.org/sponsorbowling

No comments:

Post a Comment